TDC core business is the rental and operation of High Pressure Compressed Air for the drilling industry and maintains a fleet of 27 air compressor and full scope of auxiliary equipment.
Due to industry demand for air drilling completions and CSG Cavitation Services TDC began a steady progression into what is now a fleet of carrier mounted and trailer mounted single and double stand rigs.
Naturally a drilling rig was procured to keep up to the demand of coal seam gas wells drilling in South West Queensland.
TDC designed and built a fit for purpose Flushby Rig, which at its peak operating schedule would see it be at 3 well locations in a single 12 hr day.
TDC own and operate 4 mobile rig camps at usual manning levels of 32 persons.
Recently a 1- ½ to 2-3/8 5000 psi Coiled Tubing Unit completes the services offered.
- TDC Rigs 3,4,8 and 11 Carrier mounted 160Klb rated Irontech SR242’s complete with hydraulic pipe loaders, Venturetech Power Swivels, site office/lunch rooms, mud pump with tanks and full well control equipment.
- TDC Rigs 1 and 2 are 160Klb rated double stand trailer mounted rigs with optional monkey board or hydraulic pipe handlers,
- TDC Rig10 is our Drillmec Drilling Rig G55 Range 3 and has a hook load rating of 122Klbs. The rig is approx. 14 loads and is set up for both air and mud drilling systems.
- TDC Rig 9 Flushby Rig for typical rod jobs also designed to pull tubing if required with additional well control/pipe catwalk trailer.
- TDC Rig 12, 80,000lb pull, 40,000lb push 2-3/8” CTU with variable mast injector able to hold injector from 15° to 90°. Reel holds 1600m of tubing in 2-3/8”. Other sizes available.
- TDC Rig Camps 1, 2, 3 and 4. 32man + fully self-contained mobile camps complete with rec room and separate multi Gym if desired.
- 25 Sullair Silenced Compressor Units 900/1150 x 350/500 psi
- 3 x High Pressure Boosters 2700 CFM X 1500 PSI
- 7 x High Pressure Boosters 2000 CFM x 1000 PSI
- 2 x High Pressure Boosters 1000 CFM x 1000 PSI
- 6” and 8” Blooie Lines and stands
- Rotating and circulating heads
- 11” and 7 1/16” Full BOP Stacks c/w Mud cross and HCR’s
- Operators shack with controls/Gauges console
- Associated pipework, manifolds for air drilling
- Fluid Injection pumps.